GoCardless, the simple payment option for regular services!
Here you will find more information on our selected payment collection service, GoCardless.
Why we are using GoCardless to collect invoice payments from you.
- It’s very easy for you to sign up to, typically taking a minute or two. After the initial set up you won’t need to do anything else.
- Payments are collected automatically on completion of the job meaning less hassle for you.
- You don’t have to remember to make a payments, unlike bank transfer or card payments.
How GoCardless works
- GoCardless links directly to our daily work organisation app called Squeegee.
- Once a job is marked as complete in Squeegee, an invoice is automatically generated and payment requested via Gocardless. You will receive this invoice by email for your records.
- When GoCardless sees this invoice, it starts collecting the payment from you.
- Payment will be taken 5 working days after job completion.
- We will be notified once you have paid, and you don’t need to do anything!
What are the benefits to you?
- No need to draw out cash or make regular bank transfers or card payments.
- By accepting our Direct Debit mandate you will have peace of mind that your payments will be made on the due date, and this won’t affect our service to you.
- You don’t need to wait in to make cash payment.
- We will never receive your bank or card details as all payments are made between you and GoCardless, they then pass on this payment to us after a set time.
- All payments made via GoCardless are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
Will we collect regular payments?
Payments will only be collected upon completion of the job.
Unlike “standard” Direct Debit agreements, such as for gas or electricity which are usually taken at regular intervals, our payments will only be taken upon completion of the job.
This means that if for reasons beyond our control, such as weather or breakdowns, we are delayed then no payment will be taken until the job is actually completed.
Can you cancel the Direct Debit mandate?
You can cancel at any time, but bear in mind that it is part of our terms and conditions that you have agreed to, that we will collect payments from you by Direct Debit.
Any cancellation of the Direct Debit mandate assumes cancellation of your service.